Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Unpredictable

I can't believe 2nd week of this sem is over soon just as how much I can't believe how fast time has fly . How 1 year ago I was still mugging for my major O's , anticipating for the 5 months holidays & now I'm tied to tons of works & projects . Adding on to daily co practice now sleep is really really essential to me for god's sake . Study isn't the thing for me at all please esp in a school I dislike a course I hate a class that barely have any bonding at all . Sometimes I can't understand myself . I made new friends but then again , I push them away from me then I feel guilty yet I did nth to retrieve that friendship . Piece of mess I land myself in .

Btw , went to Vernise's wake ystd . The moment I look at her face that holds no blood but only thick make-up that's making her as pretty as ever still , I just feel like giving her one last hug . Have to thank her , it's her that had all of us gathered together again after like 1 year of not seeing each other . Emotions flood through everyone that's for sure . nobody knows why she suddenly stop talking to someone as & when she likes & the answers will never be revealed .. So I happened to learnt that there's a forum gossiping & sprouting nonsense of her & her fam & some of them are really really disturbing . It's over so can't they like drop the subject or even if they wants to be of help they should like find people who witnessed the accident so there's an explanation to his parents as to whose fault izit right ? What's wrong w these people manz
sup w your eng man Dr.

What's wrong w the society nowadays ahdui . 
God destroy both the blameless & the wicked don't you agree with me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment