Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Your soul is free , Vernise

I was right when I said I smell death just that my guess was wrong of who that person was . I was bein myself just like any day when this news strike me rooted to the ground for mins . Unbelievable at what I'd heard , not wanting to believe it's true either .
She's a fine fragile lady , somebody w a very high ego & never gives up easily at all , not wanting to show her weakness to others . She puts her studies in the priority & always have her notes which contains her uniquely small handwriting scribbled all over with her . She doesn't attend activities/talks/workshops 'cause she always think it's a total waste of time . How she don't give a damn in hcl class . She ain't born smart but is very very hardworking . She aims to study hard & get into uni . She's someone of perfection , dance , piano etc. So many buts & ifs & how but I could only meet her the next life now . All her youth wasted in studying but I doubt she's gonna regret . Miss the times when she just simply babbled & gossip to bout who she hates/dislike whatsoever & I always scold her for being so aunty . How she tell me she won't find an asian bf how she thinks angmohs are perfect . The six of us were bestfriends in sec1 & 2 . Yes we had cold wars we quarrel like how all sec1s children will but things were normal days ltr . Then we drifted whenn we split class & that's when my part of bein' guilty comes in ... Feelin' so regretful , so sorry for not catching up w each other in life . 2 weeks ago I was still chatting w her wishing her her 17th but god loves pranks & decided to try it on her . I'll never have the chance to say sorry again . How I hope she wasn't feelin any pain or bein' afraid when her soul leaves her body . How I hope she manage to do all the things she wanted to before she leaves . How I felt so damn proud of her managing to fight w the devil for 3days . & only now when she's gone then I realise I misses her , miss her gossips/cold jokes/random laughter/her annoying voice when she complains & how I hope I won't break down ltr when I see her cold motionless body ltr .

RIP Vernise , you'll forever be rmbered by us , don't ever forget that ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment