Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

It's all 'bout 11111111111 today ,
A day that'll appear once in a century .
Missed 11/11/11 11:11am/pm #LOL

But well , if making a wish when these no. appears will come true ,
I'll make one too . Though i don't believe in it but it dosen't kill yeah ?
All i really want is to score well for my O's , pretty sure that's a wish most 16rians made .
Wouldn't be surprised if i didn't score well . I'm treating O's as if it's some minor exams .
Doing all the last min revision at the last min .
& when i studied so hard like for chem , the paper turn out bullshit .
Gahh , & human. was a killer too . W/ japan not comin out .
No point complainin' now . All 15papers are over w/ only mcq left on mon .
Oh my hcl paper was 1111/01 & 1111/02 , so i'll score well right ? (;
My register no. for O's was 0078 too , what a coincience to be my fav no.
Anw , At least i tried , not my very best but i tried .
All i want is a L1R5 <20 . So grant my wish , make it my #januarywish .

Life's pretty good i guess .
Attended variety show just now @NYP .
Surprisingly good . Rate it a 7 .
Didn't know TKD could be so awesome for the past 4years of my sec life . Hahahah
I want life to remain at this pace . 

No hurry , no nothing . 'cept the fact my mum's still a total nagg ......


Seeing ppl 'round me one by one found their companion . Where's mine ?

Awwww :')
Can I have a r/s like this too ?


Hmmm , haha nvm , being single isn't that bad tooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment