Thursday, November 10, 2011

History killed me .

History killed me literally .
Japan's suppose to have a date w/ me on 081111 @ 8am but apparently he forgotten .
SO THERE GOES MY 25 MARKS 'CAUSE
FASCIST JAPAN DIDN'T CAME OUT FOR SEQ >(
10years of not appearing already .
Barely hope for just a pass in comb. hum _()_ guanyinma bobi ahh !

am having my Hcl paper tmr or rather today in 6hrs time .
Chinese suppose to be a sub that don't have to be bothered but well ,
I did . I really wanna win that ass tmr .
swipe his arrogant off . & for the sake of a better grade in my result slip .
for Chinese being one of my stronger sub .
So , I studied for CHINESE the whole day today . *clap please*
Heh , but Hcl isn't easy at all . Time management was crucial max .
ENDURE .
Wish me luckk alright , ppl .
Time to head my bed . Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment