Monday, November 07, 2011

happy burfdae ♥

Hey boy , it's your burfdae .
You're finally 15 .
The 15th anniversary from the release of your mum's womb ,
& finally 1 year closer to NC16 . HAHAHAHA
Keep in touch , all the best ,
Have a blast alright :-)


So . Guessed I've completed my to-do-list of the year ?
Not including the papers I've yet to complete of course .
I've made an effort , I kept my promise . By setting alarm & wake myself up just to get that msg through on time , hopin' I would be the furst . But dream on , I'm not .
Yet the replies i got was dunk . What are you trying to tell me ? Making an effort to DIY every single thing on the card myself , when I'm suppose to study for O's . You will never gonna figure I'd hid all the words I wanna say behind that photo . Any idea how it hurts when someone said to me in my face that I'm silly to put everyone's face on it 'xept mine ? Ha , the sad truth always laid within ..
You didn't promised back then , but your effort to fulfil my 2011July wish was peanut . Worse , a late one . WOAH . However I'm that easily contented ..
That's the only one I'd made this year . A great disappointment but welll ...
So many high hopes I'd set for myself , seeing them being burst down by you one by one . An enjoyable thing to do huh ? What else can I do ? Stopping you from texting her when you're with me ? Nahh , I'm kind enough . Kind enough to end myself in this shit . Cool . Those courtship days , a worth of memory (;
All those moments when I'll steal a look at you wondering how you're doing . Moments NEVER last . A theory I'd derive from . Giving one a chance to look back & decide if the person I've picked is the right one . Giving me the cold shoulder was the worst moment I could bear . Thpse hot & cold treatments that even outsiders can't take it . But seriously ? I did it . I get all over it by myself . Your arrogance should have put me off but I felt an attraction to it instead . All this day , I've never stop living in regret . The cause for that fight & stuff . Sorry . For everything of everything ..
Spending late night talkin' , having a chill ride , those days when I'm a target for you to rent out your sorrows & anger , those days when everyone told me to have trust in you , Talk 'bout TRUST huh ? Piece of shit . Lookin' at the ones around me finding themselves a partner to cry on , laugh on ...... memories always flow back then . Jumpin' in glee when your random text came in , re-typing what I should reply over & over again 'cause of your single word replies , always hesitating whether I should give it a try to text you , Yupp . I'll always back up in the end . Not anymore . We haven't talk since that day huh .. Reality is too cruel to give me any chance . Too many . Too many to list out here , neither are that too much . That short period is short enough to have yet amazin' things to happen . Needless to say I'm obviously not havin' any mood to continue this . I'm gonna try , to swipe that heart off your name from ma' phone . The very least I could start from . Not worth lettin' people 'round me worrying for me anymore .
We're quits now . I'm being defeated once again . Wtvr , Love is blind when two hearts bind . But heh , I tried , so it dosen't matter if I'm not a winner ☺ ......... right ?
Hopefully so ..
Alright , time to head back to my slumber .
Nights all .

No comments:

Post a Comment