Friday, November 04, 2011

IM GOIN 'BONKERS

IM GOIN' BONKERS
IM GONNA KILL THAT ESS IF EVERYTHIN' I STUDIED FOR
THE PAST XXXHRS DOSEN'T COMES OUT !!!!!!
Damn it .
I didn't intend to study for humans that hard but
the thought of me screwin' up my science isn't pleasent at all .
Kinda able to predict my grades after checkin' my answers
on9 at this cheena website .
Seems like my Nov started on a bad note . Hmm
Sort of screwed up all the papers this week .
Man , Demoralizing much ...
Especially the night before my physics paper twitter's trendin'
w/
Adelyn HOSEHBO .
#LOL BODOH PER

You DEFINITELY gonna watch this if you haven't .
Have a good laugh ! ;D

Gahh , time to head ma bed for a 2hr power nap & wake up @ 4 to study .
I've only yet to have Iraq-Kuwait in ma head T_____T
Sacrificed my dnt for ss , it better make the sacrifice worth it .
Am gonna start on dnt only after my ss paper using the 4hr+ break .
HOSEHLIAO .

P/s the above video is being removed . so try this instead !


A pretty good rapper isn't he ?
w/ the slanggggggg
HAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment