Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cheers to the 2nd week of school .

Cheers to the 2nd week of schoool . Cheers to the next step .
Focus more in class , get every bad shots behind .

Say Hi . Her name is Siying surname Tan . Exactly the name of my sister .
But obviously they got a total diff character . 

#Foreverdistractedinclass . 
All I did was pluck in my  & watch my showss/movies ;B
HAHAHAHA , can't blame me , it's super boring programming class ok !


SoonXiaoPoh 's art piece dead knoted on my wrist . Refusin' to let me remove .
Never fail to laugh every time 'round him .
Thank you ma' very handsome eye candy ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ 


NYP's most delics food I found . WAFFLE HOTDOGS !!!!
Sellin' at $1 . Cheap & Nomz !! 



& BINGO ! MY ROBOCODE IS UPPP ! ^^
 LIKE A BOSS
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
' Build the best , destroy the rest ! '
Havetta start learnin' building my perfectt robot to 
beat the others down during the competition !

No comments:

Post a Comment