Thursday, April 26, 2012

When it all comes down to a lazy thursday




Yeah , I lose you . Can't lose another anymore .


 Finn's always-must-have-combi-with-him .
like he will die if he forgotten .

Are ya' lips that sexy , ladies ? (;

I want this . Heeee

Bubble Bubble Fly High High
Never fail to play this back in the kampung days , indeed #childhoodmemories

@Breeeeendaaaaan @junyanggggg

@managertann

^^Finally saw these familiar faces at scl ystd .
Know how happy I was ? 
Finally see someone that recognize you , know you , laugh with you ........ 

Then head for a movie of ' The Lucky One ' with them  ( Besides the fact that Zac Efron's a total hotttie , shall rate the show a 7 . Better than The Vow ! ) , then supper at 24/7 S11 @AMK with Finn . Pretty much sums  up my day ystd . 
Decided on a stay-home-Thursday today . Kinda' think it ain't a very good idea to have no school on Thursday . & I just know it's only my class from my course thatt don't need to come sch every Thurs . 
So made beancurd for the family sadly it failed . toooo Hard lahhh )-; 
I'm missin' Rochor beancurd !!

No comments:

Post a Comment