Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Poly life sup


Second day of school has ended & things aren't good .
I'm missing sec scl life soo much , those pile of lecture & lab notes are making my head spin 'round & 'round . there's nothing that's looks familiar at all . Tryin' so damn hard to press myself to stay awake in lectures , esp days like tmr , whole bloody 6hrs of lecture . & it seems I'm the only one sleepin . Feel so demoralized when I have to tried a feww times before I succeed in Programming while others just needed twice . So awkward that I'm always the one late for classes & etc. resulting of getting a bad seat for my entire sem . Such a strong urge for me to skip school but I know I can't . I need a freaking average of 85% for my assessments & projects so I can secure at least a 3.5 in GPA for a uni seat . It feeels so damn hard , Bryan was tellin' me I can't make it if I continue to slack like this , I'm not kay . & that tigress dosen't help much to give some slightest support to her daughter either . Fine . I'll proof you wrong this time . Just you wait . Lessons are starting as early as 8 am & latest was probably 10am only . But TGIT , I have no school on Thurs , OMG . Please , let me survive this sem , those shifting of classes & separating from my class makes me feel so alone . There's even a class where I;m the only girl . Why can't we just stay together in our class so we can get bonded instead of all these shifting 'round . So drained & tired rightt now . Peace out guys .




No comments:

Post a Comment