Thursday, April 26, 2012

shut up for a day

Wishin' so much for my dad & mum to shut up on braggin' endlessly 'bout how well or good their friend's children did for their exam on me . Fuckk . Come on , it's only the fuckin' 2nd week of sch & they're pressin things on me . The Tigress always goes wild whenever her period came , God . Like the whole family have to experience a tornado on a monthly-basis . Can't stand those naggin & naggin goin' on & on. Givin' an attempt to dismiss those daily dose of nagging from the tigress as hogwash . Forever feelin' so left out in this family . I'm jealous of every single one out there that've got a proper happy family to talk to , to shoppin' with , to play with , to spent time with , to have dinner tgt with , to laugh & share jokes with , to tell secrets with , the list goes on & on & on & on . I know I should be satisfied to have a Father & mother . Please , wanna give a try & change with me for a month ? It'll get you crazy it less than a week , then you'll realise all these shit I've been goin' through silently , patiently ever since my that fuckin' sis arrive . How bias can one get omg . So spare a thought for me , my life ain't as easy as happy as you'll seem . I hate people 'round me to be arguing , to be sad , to be angry blahblahblah . I love to smile , to laugh , but I can only squeeze a fake smile when I'm at home . the tension in the house is scary . Eeesh , too distraught to elaborate further . Too tired .

No comments:

Post a Comment