Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I FUCKIN' HATE SCHOOOL RIGHT NOW .
Tell me how to survive school life , sombodeh tell me .
My course is split into 10 class w/ 20peeps each .
& awfully my class 've got 50% cheenas . Oh well , I'm fine with that .
NO hot guys , awful enough .
& I really appreciate my mentor who's trying his very very best to
crack some jokes & make us laugh , but tooo bad he failed .
Gonna spent 1 yrs with these people . Yayy or Nayy idkk .
Orientation's waste of complete time . PFFFFT 'esp campus tour .
NYP not that small kayy .
Our group leader dosen't know how to bond us so throughout the whole time whole day ,
there's this awkward silence hanin' up there :
Decided to skipped maths class ystd but guilt toook over me so I decided to went today ,
thinkin' it might help me a lil' & I totally regretted omg .
The lecturer was ....................................
& 7hrs long of lecture who won't end up sleeping you tell me .
I can imagine school as hell nowzxc . Oh gawd .....
A school I dislike , A course I've no interest , A class so boring , ............
Can't bare to thinkk how entertaining my school life will be in 5 days time .



No comments:

Post a Comment