Sunday, April 22, 2012

Morning sunday



They make me laugh , make me cry , make me piss , make me smile , make me wanna slap them . We quarrel , we'd ups & downs ,but at times we need the existence of each other to cheer us up , to give us the support we need . It's those mini quarrels that got us closer day by day . Though I wasn't close to them as before anymore , but the blood in us tells me we'll always be link with each other , I'll always need them , I'll always have them till the day we parted .

So glad I'm over & done with Furst week of school .  ¯\(ツ)/¯


It's a Sunday morning but le is tryin' berreh hard to complete my programmings hw &
downloading those software which this lousy Acer is takin' such a nong nong time .
Back to school tmr , a step closer to death , you can smell it y'know .
Hopefully I'm no longer always the last for class for lectures anymore . _/\_
& Le classmates will be more friendlyyyyyyyyy .
Need some focusing nowzxc to get this Robocode goin' .
Ciao guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment