Wednesday, December 05, 2012

22/23 november

22/11 Thanksgiving
envy how other countries take Thanksgiving as a day to celebrate .
Shouldn't S'pore have too ? We have so many people in our lives to thank . No ?

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ 


23/11 Annual concert

Ty siao zha bor for your listening ears xo
Best buds in co ;')
Happy three friends from 五月花
Fifth year followin' his footsteps !
Mayflower gang ; hahaha & idk why but I love this pic ;)
left to right : LeeKim , me , PeiPei , WanXian
TiamHong & HuiMin
They guide me along , teach me along the way , my co buds , my bro & sis , my teacher , my bfs 
JinSan ! 
Waiteng ! haha yes we look so yellowish here eew
the-guy-who-never-fails-to-make-me-laugh-when-he-speaks
Before the doors aree open
*SCREAMS* I GET TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH PSY !!!
Peng-ro-ro
YikLoong ! Ty so much for the care & concern always .
Trust me , he really looks like Xubin .
Aww my Idol
Present to you , NYPCO
managertan & kanghuaHO
Alweeeennn !
Eugene !
Ok idk what happen to my eye . Sigh I have to tiptoe
This Joey have to donate some heights to me 
Senior Yueling !
Senior Ziwei !
Hi , she have the same name as me

If you ever notice , I was in a shit mess in all these pictures above haha 'cause I was badly sleep-deprived thenn :/
 2 concerts in a row had us all worn out , exhausted til' we became retards . 
But we bond tgt closer , working as one big family & glad we finally staged this two successful performance . A pat at the back guys !
This road hasn't been any easy at all , a phew I survived through though that peiod was really a tedious one , now I needa pull my socks ah & have my Common test eazzy as a breezeee . There's def more to come . 
Happy mid-wk you folks out there X

No comments:

Post a Comment