Tuesday, December 11, 2012

24/11 Chalet X Johnamin's 21st

So right after the concert I went home & basically slept for a few hours or so then the super-tired-but-heve-to-pretend-being-not-tired me headed down to Pasir Ris chalet & so happen so that cello's chalet also held there so in summarize , I've got two chalet to pop by in a day . + not only chalets to attend , 'cause the night's still young so the next stop was Jes bro's 21st at Treehouse Villa @ Changi which I swear it's my furst time seein' such a beautifullll place for a chalet !! Needless to say you pay what you get but hey , who's gonna bother when it's your 21st burfdae . Awesome night spent w the company of the girls & the night went on on on till Jes's mum fetch me back to the chalet then I watch a horror , play some gamble , htht w Tiamhong as well as catchin' the sunrise at the same time . Not a single wink of sleep man . Left @ 10 , cabbed down to cityhall for some labor & a new day starts again ...

Now are you amaze at only part of the beauty ? Bet you did
bbg ♥♥♥
Hope you had a blast ;-)
More of a couple than siblings aren't they
Yes , I was badly underdress from chalet ;-(
12cupcakes of love from HuiLi
& beautiful burfdae cake ordered by Jes !
it's been so long since I catch a glimpse of a sunrise , the moment where it marks the beginning of a new day 

No comments:

Post a Comment