Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Hello Dec-ember

Now now , greetings to the final month of the year .

The month where everybody (or maybe not everybody) will look back through the year & have this nostalgia feelin' that time could slow down or rewind ; the month where everybody knows they're gettin' older in 31 days time ; the month where the final public hols , Christmas , is here ; the month where everybodeh will finally realise time have been flying so fast ; the month where rumors had it that the world's ending ; the month when one will regret on the things they've missed/undone at the same time might rejoice on the things they've done/accomplished ; the month where all poly kids struggle to give their best shot for their last sem common test hopin' their GPA will really shoot (again , maybe it's just me ╯△╰ ; the month when one will start to think 'bout the resolutions for a new year ; the month where one will reflect on the mistakes they've made they've caused why they've done them ; the month when one can have this feeling " Phew , I'm finally done with this year " ; the list goes on & on but last but not least , the month where I really really hope I could have a new beginning of everythin' from the start 'cause I secretly think out loud that my life suck . & I'll do a picture post some time soon since I've photos queuing to be posted . Sigh sigh pie exams nearing so soon & I've got so many things I wanna/have to do this month but where got time lah ...........
Stay tuned guys

No comments:

Post a Comment