Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just goin' through the motion everyday

It's the term break now so just a quick simple update before I head to bed & get some 4hr power nap I would say . Just some IG pics of school goin' through the same repeated motion everyday .
Spent one week of my break in 2camps of which the 4D3N SBM camp that I've went last fri was simply awesome beyond words . Awesome games , awesome groupmates & stuff (shall talk 'boit it next time) . Another 3D2N this comin' thurs unlucky much it clashes w 211212 (P.S I'm not bein superstitious here ok) haha . & I've got so many things to be done in the leftover one week . Our class celebrated the end of cts w some pizza feast . Pictures below are not in order at all . Just had some good time a few hrs ago spent w oppa for dinz talkin crap sining nonsense . 
Basically I couldn't see a single shit when takin' this . The sun's glare too strong my eyes can't not to squint .
but the result turns out so beautiful ! 

Christmas is comin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment