Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thiz Christmaz ☺

Xmas greeting again to you scouts out there X

Just a post on how I'd spent my xmas thiz year .
On the eve ,
So fast , thiz cutie pie iz 7yrs o' alr , rmbr é times when I'll spent my noons after sch if I have time to play w her . Those were the days
Went over to tpy to help them out in Om retreat which I felt guilty for only helping out half a day this year . But I was busy so at least I tried my best to fish out some time . Finally get to catch up with them a lil' . Haven't seen some of them for ages .

Next up ,
Steamboat in é evening @ bugis area which cost only $20nett/= . The shops's call 鲜得来 I think . Though sittin' in air-conditioned room kinda stinks for a steamboat dinz ._.

Chill session after at-a-idk-what-name-bar/shop/wtvr u call that with my fav long island tea ordered .

*


 27/12 - Christmas Steamboat dinner again w ma babes at Jen's crib ❤


Presents beautifully wrapped for gift xchange 
AS usual , we bought so much food that cost $90plus over from NTUC that we know we couldn't finish/we thought we could finish but we ended up didn't finish . 
3/4 of  é spread
our so called 'log cake' hahahha
After unwrapping the gifts !! 
Cute yinyang socks from Jen & pretty rings from Jes !
Yes , just one day , it'll be our turn

No comments:

Post a Comment