Thursday, December 13, 2012

the bedroom for the ideal winter ❄

It's winter season brrr ☃❄☃❄ & bet everyone's favorite moments will be tucking in bed with thick blankets swallowing your entire body , legs pulled up in socks . As the saying goes , the bed is like a bundle of paradoxes : we go to it with reluctance , yet we quit it with regret ; we make up our minds every night to leave it early , but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late . So damn true . Guess sleeping is the only hobby which does not require any talent I suppose & I can't imagine myself NOT sleeping . Every human spend around one-third of their entire lives asleep - THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY hahaha . & yes , I'll def wants my bedroom next time to be deco up into those below or adding some crazy imagination of my own up . I don't mind it bein' small , as long as it's cozy enough for me to cuddle snuggle up with my partner that will be gooood enough 
oh gosh I can sleep foreverrrr
just uploading some 'cause . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'm  havin' my dmd in 14hrs time & I've yet to finish studyin' oupsy
groans sleepy sheeps are takin' over my brain alr 
So bye folks !

No comments:

Post a Comment