Wednesday, November 21, 2012

" Ai yo ai yo ai ai yo ah "

This sneezing really have to maintain . Never felt so drained before carrying a ghostly face everyday to school ever since weak me falls sick
I can't wait for annual concert to be over so I can go mia at least . 


Now now , does these photos rings a bell in your head ? Hahaha
Spent my Deepavali catching AhBoys to Men w my dearest oppa & boy , this show iz goooood . One of the best local movie I supposed . If you watch it , you can pretty imagined how hard I laughed in there . Love humming along to their theme songs , catchy in a way I like . Btw , if you're as slow as I am , Sergeant Ong's actually a Youtuber & he's a bboyzzz & I think his so coooool . Check him out @ToshRock , you'll agree w me . Oh yeah the male lead is hunsome ! Yes No ? Hahaha
It was rather an impromptu plan to head out & I'm one who loves impromptu plans . Somehow they are much more worth looking forward than those alr planned weeks or months ago heh . Finally a day for me to catch a breath in this hectic months of  October November . Falling sick over & over again saddest part is my daily dosage of sleep is < 5hrs 

Follow up after the movie was a good htht session . We spill out everything & anything under the moonlight to our heart's content knowing that there's somebody listening to those sorrows complaints joy angst . Unknowingly w no reason why those dark secrets are unleashed too . The hidden trust you see . I am as stubborn as I allow myself to be , keeping everything to myself always havin' this mindset it'll be best this way ..
Thank you my big big bun , thank you for everything , accepting who I am with no complaints 

Christmas is coming Christmas is coming....


No comments:

Post a Comment