Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bittersweet feeling

missin' you sho fuckin bad right now suddenly esp like now when all assignments came crashing & I've got to juggle so many things I hardly can breathe . why're you missin everytime I need you why do I always face the same prob why must the people i love always goes on off on off . you really ain't that simple as you seem i wish those weren't the truths but my bet , i guess they're . Hearing sth that kills you inside but havin to act like you don't care . but that's it , that's how love can do to sth or wait , iz that even love i'm feelin now or i'm treatin you as a bestfriend or a friend or a stranger whom i can talk to . wth wth wth wth am i thinking man seriously seriously seriously ahh damn . & , i really can't stand people treating me as an option .

i really can't

No comments:

Post a Comment