Tuesday, November 27, 2012

in a stew

I've got so many things to do yet I'm reminding myself I need a break , perfect excuse to use I know right . So here I am engrossed in my own fantasy world dazing at those imagination runnin' wild . & as much as I alr know , the contents of my daydreamin always ended up no good . But somehow , I feel myself drawing nearer towards love . 
After taking such a long long break . 
Now I've got a new set of fear within me that I don't wish to tell anybody . If we could just release this fear of the unknown , we would have boundless courage to accomplish the unimaginable . Only now do I realise in pursuit of my dreams I become lost & bound by worldy fetters . Eventually , your unconditional embrace shows you , 
are still the best .

No comments:

Post a Comment