Friday, November 09, 2012

∞ hatred cast upon you

You gave it to her . Just like that . I wasn’t even informed wasn't notified . Without even my permission . When I asked her about it one day , she was just like “ so ? ” or something . Whe she dosen't wants them , you threw it away . What’s unfair isn’t the fact that she got the it or I'm bein' selfish or stingy or wtvr you call it ; it’s the fact that there wasn’t even a “ competition ” for it , a fair trial . To actually have to fight for sth that black & white rightfully belongs to me . It’s like finding out after their deaths that your parents didn’t leave you anything but gave all their assets to your sibling . Discussions and decisions were made for you in the dark , behind your back . Like you're totally useless in the household & all that is left to identify you bein' part of here is the blood flowin' within the body that nobody acknowledged at all . I find it challenging trying to force a large pit of injustice down my oesophagus . Pretending so damn hard everyday is fine & crashing that doubtful thought of mine that 'care' was even use on me . I tried to believe I'm lucky , that underneath this shelter is a happy family . This would be so much easier to handle if I didn’t hate mine , & you don't get in the picture . It’s so damn obvious who’s your favourite

P.S sometimes listening ears needs a pair of listening ears too

No comments:

Post a Comment