Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Beautiful Dynamics

Days of intensive practice .........
all comes down for this very day
& here we go o o ooo oo o
Finally 6 of us are present for a *snap*
' Wow fantstic baby ~ '
HAHAHA Jacky !
Gina !!
Gladys !!
One big family o'
lookin unusually odd
Tryin' to act formal
bet u & I have the same thought seein' this hahah
JinSan & WangWei (:
Alvin , Gina , JinRui
LiangChenn
HuiMing !
Our emcee Grace
Likhim & Wanxiann
my babes who came to support thank youuu muackk ;')

Highlights of the day shall be my zls bein' as handsome as ever & me lookin' unusually odd & awkward in that waitress-look-alike outfit & I was taller by 2cm muahahaha & lookin' superb duperb tired . 
Fact is I really really was

********

Hey you , if you ever see this , Happy sweet 16th like finally huh . 
I fall asleep & obviously didn't kept up to the promise in wishin' you on the dot instead I wished you at 3hrs ltr so I apologize . But at least I didn't gave empty promise like you & tbh I was too busy so your big day was swipe away from me . But hey gadgets will never forget so I have to thank my phone's notif . Glad you're doin' fine mm hmm yeah I've got to admit you came across my mind on off on off for the past one year & holy crap those memories were suddenly so vivid . But fret not , I doubt all these will be on replay 'cause just a few days back through those texts I realize you're such a complete stranger alr .& that's no longer the person I once shared my love w anymore . Silent prayer wishin' you all the best for your remainin' year & goodluckk in your N's results . O's in a year's time so studeh hard . 
Have a blast today alright ;)

' you didn't love her , because you won't destroy the person you love '

No comments:

Post a Comment