Sunday, November 04, 2012

KATTACKII

K-ATTACKII finally's over . Weeks of intensive practice finally made this 1.5 hours which feels so short as the saying goes 台下十年功台上一分钟 .  Worn out as much as I can be so imagine me imagining the long hours sleep I could get . Sounds legit haha but I had only 9 hours in the end cause I was bein drag out of bed by wayne for lunch :/ Thanks so much to those who came down to support ;')
Dinz @ Pizza-hut w the lovely co mates after concert then chilly chill chill sessions at Bliss w yl th hm lc after . I'll leave last night pictures another time ok . For now I really need to spend some solid time mugging those work I've accumulated sigh .
ZestyMint @ PizzaHut . Trust me , it's awesomely good

Simple place to just talk cock sing song + it's just beside my house hehe

Brunch w Wayne

I wish I could stop coughing please ah please ah please . Constant coughing annoys the hell outta me . Seriously why ain't it healing ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment