Friday, April 01, 2011

01042011

APRIL FOOL DAY . BEST , WHAT A DAY TO BEGIN WITH .


Yupp , everything happens f0r a reason ,
mum dad bro sis , enough 0f all 0f y0u guys n0nsense and craps and quarrels .
Y0u guys , being my FAMILY , are n0 where near me and yet ,
i c0uld still get naggings all the wayy fr0m y0u guys fr0m msia .
What's this man , GOBALISATION AHH !??
im n0w left in this 0h-so-lonely h0use . ALL BY MYSELF , againn .
0kkay fine , n0t that i mine being al0ne by myself ,
but have y0u'll had any idea just h0w many times
im being left in this state alr !?
trip t0 sentosa , genting , CNY , family gatherings ETC + ETC + ETC .
just l0ok at all th0se pictures , h0w many 0f them are taken with me missing !?
well , guess my pressnce just d0sent make a diff at times .
D0 y0u guys kn0w the state im in n0w , 1 small girl in a huge h0use
all t0 herself with t0tal silence and eerie h0wling 0f the wind .

Yeah y0u guys said i bel0ng t0 this family , i have t0 listen .
but just have y0u'll listened t0 me ever ? d0nt have t0 answer , its 0bvi0us .
i listened t0 y0u i quitted w0rking , ani i listened t0 y0u i went f0r tuiti0n .
i might as well d0nt g0 sch0ol , and since i d0nt g0 sch0ol ,
i d0nt see there's a need f0r me t0 have tuiti0n right !?
Y0u guys sh0uld be the 0nes t0 be there f0r me when im d0wn ,
the ones that are left cl0sest kins t0 me after gabrello .
but JUST WHERE THE EARTH ARE YOU GUYS WHEN I NEEEDEE YOU GUYS THE MOST !
esp during the wh0le entire m0nth 0f MARCH , d0 y0u kn0w h0w hell upset i was !?
t0 actually talk b0ut caring , if y0u had guys even tried t0 b0ther ,
y0u guys w0nt let me g0 t0 his semp. wake ALL . BY . MYSELF .
crying my hearts 0ut at the sight 0f his m0ti0nless stillness b0dy ,
needing supp0rt fr0m aunt Emily and uncle Richard . Be a shame ,
the one who know me best is a stranger with no blood relation t0 me .
im 0nly 16 , and i HAVE t0 take in the d0uble bl0ws , straight in a week .
by myself . Be lucky ive survived thr0ygh .
after 1 wave fall , an0ther c0mes after ,
im still a child , i cant , i need my family t0 supp0rt me .
right mum , y0u said im y0ur daughter , but have y0u treated me likk 0ne !?
0bvi0usly , NOT . whats with all th0se 'TREATS' fr0m y0u during childhood .
i've never f0rg0tten , im just acting blur . t0 save y0ur freaking face .
D0 y0u wanna try or rather Have y0u ever had the feeling 0f l0sing
Y0ur furst ♥ , the pers0n y0u are cl0sest with , one that y0u c0uld share everything with , talk y0ur hearts 0ut , always there f0r y0u ,
never give up 0n y0u , never judge y0u , t0lerating all y0ur n0nsense !??
YOU DONT , YOU NEVER HAD . WHY ? cause D A D has NEVER LEFT YOU ,
his always there f0r y0u , t0lerating y0ur freaking n0nsense and craps .
I have n0 idea why , but he just l0ves y0u ttm ,
yet y0u're n0t appreciating it ! 0h yeah ? h0w i wish i c0uld rewind time .
i didnt have the chance to appreciate gabrello any more ,
his gone , he had move on , he wont be back t0 my side solid-ility ..
And dad , i'd t0t y0u were the 1 who kn0w me best in this family ,
but y0u're the one that had proved me wrong ..
i neede y0ur help s0 badly , you are the one who knew what happen to me
but you were n0t there as well , i needed y0ur help ,
y0ur advice , y0ur supp0rt , 0f a guys view , 0f what t0 d0 ,
t0 help me s0lve . but t0o late .
All this while , i had been g0ing thr0ugh all this by myself ,
0h wait , maybe n0t , theres 3 pers0n . 3 people was there f0r me . Who ?
ME . MYSELF . and I . cool huh ?
OKKAY FROM NOW ON ,
dad st0p quarreling with mum , mum st0p quarreling with bro ,
bro just st0p quarreling with sis . and all 0f y0u , just st0p
quarreling with me , i d0nt wanna t0 argue with y0u'll ANYMORE .
Let me live in peace f0r the next -UNKNOWN- years .

Get l0st people , y0u guys just suckk , g0 and never c0me back ,
oh wait , HTTP ERROR : im the one that should get l0st ,
n0t y0u guys , n0t any0ne but ME . im the one who should leave .

P.S th0se who after reading this wanna sc0ld me f0r being unfilial 0r what ,
please , go ahead then , IDC .

Kn0w what n0w ? its just damn superb eerie t0 see the wh0le h0use s0 silent ,
s0 eerie esp its raining BIG
..

No comments:

Post a Comment