Sunday, April 10, 2011

missing you


My favorite part of a relationship is the part where we’re just getting to know each other. The part where I wake up in the morning, and my first instinct is to text or call you to say ‘good morning’. The part where I’m just sitting in class, and suddenly the thought of you strikes my mind out of nowhere, causing me to smile. The part where we talk for hours long on the phone, asking each other questions, telling each other countless stories, and falling asleep together. From the cute nicknames to the constant flirting, I can’t help but feel a spark lighting up. These fresh feelings are what I cherish the most because they’re what keeps me hopeful for the future. -tumblr


28th days . 1 month soon .
total torture but , heh , nth's gonna change .
i take the memories as they come , accepting them all ,
letting them guide me whenever i can ..
Expecting is my favorite crime and disappointment is always my punishment
By giving you my blessings is the 0nly thing i could d0 now .
treat her well , last long .
though it reallyreally hurt much when the truth lays right infront 0f me
and theres nth i could do . but , yeah , ive chose to accept it .
ive chose my path , ive moved on . COOL .

OKKAY , im in a super d0uble dillema NOW ,
its gonna be a hard decision but a decision still have t0 be made .
someone gonna get hurt , life gonna change . give me some time , mom .
you'll know the answer soon .

IM glad , really glad , ive had my friends , my BFFs f0r me .

No comments:

Post a Comment