Wednesday, April 13, 2011

130411


ROWRRR , im n0t being myself lately ,
AND IT SUCK TTM . HATE THAT KIND OF FEELING MUCHHH .
Been sh0uting at sis f0r the sake 0f d0ing it ,
thr0wing temper at bro , attituding mum ,
acting all s0 weirdly , retadedly , unreasonably etc.
And is because 0f the way im behaving causes me the l0ss
0f friendship i used t0 treasure sooooooooooo much .
h0pefully im in time t0 catch up the mistake i've made .
Im sorry people , bear with me . PERIOD .
Sorry Finn , YF , Emily , Abigail , WD and my l0vely sunday gang .
sorry f0r n0t meeting y0u guys recently , Im too caught up .
I'll go this sunday alrightt , so stopp spamming my c-box ah ! HAHAH !
being you guys was awesome ;)
Sorry #1 , #2 , #3 .
i didnt mean t0 be mean , its just that , i havent move on .
it'll be super unfair if i were t0 agree , im lying t0 myself .
Really sorry , im being a t0tal bitch huh ? Friends f0rvever alright ?
Sorry my BFFs , f0r being so irritating and weird and annoying ,
i'll be silent and stopp my crapps ah !
mum's driving me reallly mad kay , cant wait for her t0 say byebye this friday .
sadly this time she never bring sis al0ng , she's been a pain in the ass lately .
She's sick and im assigned t0 take care 0f her !? -.-
But her cough's really bad , a bad thing f0r me being unable t0 sleep in peace .
Having night mares sucks big time , it reminds you 0f h0w true reality is .
It can make you jolt up fr0m y0ur sleep in the middle 0f nowhere .
And its also the reality that reminds me 0f what day t0day is .
Shitty . Ha .. what shld i name it ..?
F0rget it , im n0t suppose t0 think b0ut it anymore .
We simply just have to accept the fact that some people are gonna remain
staying in our hearts ... even if they d0nt stay in our lives ..

BOth chem and maths test t0day was a t0tal bullshit .
If n0t have been its a relief teacher taking us f0r the maths test ,
i'll bet i'll scored 0 . i really know nth b0ut VECTORS ! D;
someone help me puh-lease .. As f0r chem , let me score 5 marks f0r MCQ
im satisfied enough ! HA !

Co & ChinesDance gonna perf0rm f0r assembly tmr .
Geto skipp 3 periods 0f HCL ! WOOOOOTS :3
HAHA , H0pe everything g0es well ~
SYF is around the corner , 6 more days yo ! HAng on there co ,
cant wait f0r it t0 be 0ver ah ! the shiokness 0f being able t0 step d0wn alr ~

No comments:

Post a Comment