Saturday, April 02, 2011

when did my life become such a blurr ... ? such a good question huh .

URGH ,
should i call myself dumb or wad ,
sometimes i really d0nt kn0w what im thinking .
why i say that ?
  1. i was tooo busy d0ing my stuff yesterday , i didnt n0tice the time and by the time im back t0 reality , its already 6am early m0rning .
  2. adding on , i missed my dinner , telling myself i'll eat later . in the end , its left unt0uched
  3. STILL adding on , i missed my breakfast cause i was blogging
  4. AND , iu totally f0rg0tten , b0ut the fact that i need my sleep . Zzzzz
  5. Nvm , decide t0 cook myself f0r lunch and guesss whattt ? i t0ppled the whole maggie . and there g0es my yumyum .
  6. I FREAKINGLY ADDED ON ANOTHER CRACK ON MY PHONE .
  7. I SPOILED MY THUMBDRIVE -_-#
Eeeesh , i needa be m0re FOCUS NOW !
ALWAYS IN A BLUR , TSK .
wanted t0 bl0g b0ut what happen on friday but f0rget it ,
n0t in the mood alr , save it f0r next friday :|

No comments:

Post a Comment