Sunday, April 03, 2011

I MISS YOU LOADS OJB

.. h0w i wish i had the chance again ..

Missing the times 0f the w0rking dayss , the times 0f a busy weekends .
am alone at home still . ha , shhitty .
When did my weekend became so eventful-ess ?
N0t w0rking on saturdays anymore , not going t0 class on sundays ?
N0 more family dinner ...? its been long . way longg .
Its gonna rain again , looking out from my window ,
a scenery 0f calm-ness , peacefulness , quiteness , beauty-ness ,
the gentle breeze blowing , families walking , wifeys keeping the clothes in ,
makes me think bout life again . its just me .
i like t0 day dream , i like t0 stare int0 space , i like t0 think .
Be it h0w lucky i am , h0w unlucky i am , h0w l0nely i am , h0w suck my life is .
crap , again , i cant help but think bout you .
it just pop out 0f nowhere .. and i wonder t0 myself ;
If I ask for you back, would you take that chance?
To be with me, and try to last for eternity ...?
Ha ! Joke . im just self-asking self-answering ,
i'll never have the chance again t0 hear the answer .
0nce again , im judging . 0f simply just h0w unfair it is .
Its better t0 ♥ someone you cant have , then have someone you cant ♥ ..
th0ugh thats n0t the BEST ch0ice one could have ..
ON twitter and furst twit was b0ut YOU . and its highlighted ,
making it the OBVIOUS , making me cant pretend i see nth .
the twit is b0ut somebody out there thinks you're always rich 24/7
wanted t0 reply , but stop myself . cause the one , who posted it ,
Is , the best friend , of the person you like ..
IT sucks . Really sucks . F0r me t0 be so weakk .
the mention 0f y0ur name , the sight 0f y0ur name ,
c0uld make my heart skipped a beat . could make my heart so pain !

ALL THIS ! have t0 end . STARTING now ..
i HAVE t0 stop myself . I HAVE to0 stop thinking .
OR i'll continue suffering f0r the next c0untless years .
URGHHHHHHHHHHHH , damnn it . i hate my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment