Saturday, April 02, 2011

our supposedly 1st anni 02042011


summarised in this video , all i want to say , how im feeling ..

T0days the day .
the day that i'd wished , i c0uld SKIPPED ,
Good news is , it didnt c0me as hard as i'd th0ught it'd be ;
Bad news is , 02042011 , this day still did arrived ,
rushing all th0ughts deep in my mindd . Enuf 0f my cryings ,
i have no remianing tears left f0r me t0 cry , time t0 really stop .
All my waiting has been in vain , my games up . i'd known it earlier ,
but well , im someone who always believes in miracles .
Leaving someone behind means you only want the best for him,
even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn't you at all .
I have t0 Learn to appreciate what i have,
before time makes me appreciate what i had .
For everything i have missed, i have gained something else,
and for everything i gain, i lose something else.
I always have this fear that one day y0u're g0nna disc0ver
that im n0t as great as you once th0ught i was ,
eventually , my fear cant subcide but turned true .
Never make someone your everything ,
`Cause once they are gone, you have nothing ..


A questi0n , i guess i'll asked ,
if things had n0t turn 0ut this way but that wayy .
YOU and I .
We stay up late talking , we have our laughs , we have our quarrels ,
we have our fights , we have our meals tgt , we play tgt ,
we get jealous when the other party are texting others when we're tgt ,
Y0u make me happy . and im glad i'd picked you . i hope you stay true .
i hope you'll keep y0ur pr0mises , i miss you , i less three you .
if only all the ab0ve menti0ns have n0t became the past ~

Running thr0ugh all the 20xx i've written ,
all th0se emoti0ns just cant maintain but rushed up .
B0bian , cant help it . i cant stop it either .
I wanted everything t0 stay the same . but ,
Time flies , feelings fade and people change .
A fact that i've been telling myself over and over and over again .
Y0u only talk t0 me when y0u need me ,
0ther than that , y0u're just t0o busy f0r w0rds .
so guess y0u were one 0f th0se people who were supp0sed t0
walk int0 my life ,
teach me a lesson ,
and then walk away .
I have t0 m0ve on .
A fact that i've been telling myself over and over and over again .
But everytime i try t0 m0ve on , you're right there .
f0rcing me t0 retreat back t0 step 1 again .
It sucks t0 be anyone's lase resort ,
it sucks even more when they're everything t0 you .
Y0u kn0w what sucks ab0ut falling f0r a guy y0u kn0w y0u're n0t right f0r ..?
Y0u fall anyway -.- , because y0u think he might turn out t0 be different .
think it in this view , its n0t because i suck or you suck ,
its just that God wants us to meet a few wrong people ,
so that when we finally find the right one , we'll know how to be grateful !
the best thing about life , is that there's always room f0r improvement .

No comments:

Post a Comment