Tuesday, April 26, 2011


MYE are likk less thann a week and what am i doing ?
Not even studying and having a single urge to even do so , please ! x.x
If only i wont feeel sleepy everytime i reached home , bathed .
Cause i simply took out my book to start my revision , i feel lik sleeping -.-
Haish , forever not enough slepp huh ? ;S
Gahh , This week's not starting good alrightt . As usual , as predicted .
After 1 week of time with the non existence of you ,
I tot i'd moved on , apparently , NOT .
Just wth am i still writing ? "/
just cause i feel lik so eh .. 44th one . Wow .
Even im feeling impressed at the amt of things i could write bout everyday ;
what's with the up and down just because .....
Ok stop . No more . So be it then . I'd tried my best already .

AND GUESS WAT ?
I just found out HULK , you're tgt withhh her worhh .
Heh , no comments but woah thats fast .
And you being able to ditch CLB just for a xx day newbie . Well ....
Me totally being right for calling you a playboy . Un-intentionally .
Ok , none of my business . I have no idea why im reacting so big too .
Guess im zaelous or feeling unfair ..?
Hey you were once the guy i drool over too kayy . Zzzz
So its neutral im acting all-so-pissed when im not really .
Life's unfair anw , and theres no such thing as a fair game in life .

Urgh ! Ok from now on , im being a total loser if i were to drop another tear for someone agn . Ever .
Be it Gabrello , JB , Hulk , mum , dad , Finn or whoever shit . Enough is enough .

Btw , doris lim not gonna letting me take care award cause of
my A forms , offences , conducts , attitude blah blah blah wtvr shit . Sui bian lo ~

I . HAVE . TO . STUDY .

No comments:

Post a Comment