Friday, April 15, 2011

STRESS


It's alm0st half a year . half 0f my sec 4 life gone .
d0nt now if its a good thing or bad thing .
Imagine the pain when we have t0 leave all our friends and start a whole
new journey 0f our next part 0f life .
STRESS .
Feeling stressful nowww !
Feeling the pressure , the stress stirring up f0r O's now .
Guess its a good thing im feeling that way ..?
URGHHHH ! why must we take exams , why must studies exist ?
Okkay , actually im fine with studying , but its my mum thats pressing me too hard .
The teachers as well , they ought to chill abit . and n0t pressiung us .
Just look at the loads 0f hws we have everyday T.T
yeah , i said i wanna numb myself with stuff , but hws n0t the best ch0ice uh .
Received the timetable f0r SA1 , DANG , 14papers in 8days ,
such a short period 0f time . and t0 think im left with 2weeks t0 study . Zzz
Have t0 submit DNT's cutting and material list BY NEXT WEEK as well .
Groans , DNT really is a subject that took up l0t 0f time .
AH , 0h well . its a subject that's easy t0 score as well .
PROVIDED , you've d0ne it c0rrectly . im used t0 l0ving chinese ,
heh , but now , i kinda hated it . Oh , and why must we have so many
language periods in a week ? alm0st everyday im having english D;
Hating myself , hate myself f0r being so weak , hate my leg f0r aching so much .
i'd simply walked the whole 3 rounds 0f 2.4 t0day . when i run , my leg's aching pain .
hate myself f0r n0t being able t0 run lik i used t0 last time .
I hate this . i wanna run like i used t0 . i wanna be back t0 myself again .
AHHHH , adding tuition t0 my calender and now MONDAY-SUNDAY ,
NONE 0f it is my free day . MY WEEKEND GONEEE .. Wtshit ahhhhh ~
Cant wait f0r 20/04 t0 be over . yupp ,SYF .
Co is a contributi0n t0 my time taken away as well .
H0pefully we'll get good results ah ! t0 think 0f the hardwork we've put it .
5 more days ! Hang on there ! ~
Hating mum f0r having such high expectations on me .
Hate it when she compared me with 0thers , with all her friends children .
C0me on mum , im myself , i cant change who i am .
I'm perfect in my imperfections , happy in my pain , str0ng in my weaknesses ,
beautiful in my own way , I am, after all, Just Me.
N0thing less nothing more, Just simple and ordinary life .
My rules, my way, my condition, my style, my life, my world .
My life's been a t0tal messed up in 2011 , many ups and downs ,
having t0 take care 0f my sis juggle up with my studies stuff like that .
Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person you want most,
is the person you're best without ..
Y0u have t0 give in , f0r the best 0ut 0f him .
I really need sth t0 stree myself 0ut , im gonna explode soon
if things continue like this .
Guess a night out partying with friend is a good idea huh ?
PARTYING PARTYING YEAH ! LOLLLL

Embrace today people , be stronger than you were yesterday .
Face your fears and wipe your tears .
Be STRONG sinyei . YES STAY STRONG . MOVE ON IN LIFE .
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST . EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED .

No comments:

Post a Comment